At MovNat, we are eager to engage in thoughtful, civilized discussion, and we welcome any and all comments that are supportive, critical, constructive, or otherwise.
To ensure discussions remain civil and on topic, we have established the following comment policy. Here are the rules…
- Please review the content (e.g. read the post and/or watch the video) before you leave a comment about that content.
- Please keep your comment on the topic of discussion.
- Please do NOT post anything that…
- is irrelevant, off-topic, or spam
- is rude, derogatory, or insulting
- is racist, obscene, or threatening
- is defamatory or contains ad hominem attacks
- is hateful or abusive
- contains foul language
- contains personal/sensitive information
- contains promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture (even a hint of promotional content will be deemed spam)
Our goal is to maintain a respectful and “family friendly” environment on all of our communication channels. So, while everyone is welcome to participate in our community discussions, some behavior will not be tolerated. MovNat reserves the right to moderate our community pages, profiles, groups, and forums; for any reason whatsoever, without explanation. This means we may…
- Publish or delete your comment at any time (i.e. at our discretion).
- Edit your comment for reasons pursuant to this comment policy
- Block access to someone from commenting, subscribing or otherwise accessing MovNat content.
- Block or ban commenters who flagrantly or repeatedly violate our comment policy.
While these discussions occur on our public forums, they are still MovNat’s “home base” for communications. Thanks for your understanding as we work to keep our community welcoming and inclusive for everyone. And thanks for your willingness to add to the conversation!