LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATION
Master level. For the passionate. For the committed.
ONLY ONCE per YEAR
This 3-day workshop builds on the fundamental techniques and variations covered in the Level 1 and 2 certifications. Level 3 techniques are more challenging, and demand more athleticism, physical ability, mental stamina, efficiency, and mindfulness. Upon passing, the Level 3 MovNat Trainer will have the tools to teach the complete spectrum of Level 3 techniques safely and competently in an indoor or outdoor environment.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The 3 days are equally divided into teaching and active practice, with some lecture time providing a well-deserved rest to the participants. Training is conducted by MovNat founder, Erwan Le Corre, and the MovNat Certification Team.
Techniques covered include sprints and changes of direction, advanced vaults like the Inverted Vault, athletic climbing techniques like the Roll-Up and the Power-Up, rope climbing techniques, like the Push-pull Traverse or the Hook-Swing Traverse, and of course, the lifting and carrying techniques that have made MovNat videos so popular, like log shouldering (one or several people), stone lifting, etc
Requirements to participate in this workshop and become certified as a Level 3 MovNat Trainer are:
• Hold current certification as a Level 2 MovNat Trainer
• Show proof of a CPR/1st Aid/AED certificate (less than 2 years),
• Pass the online Level 3 exam within 30 days after the workshop
List of techniques covered by the level 3 certification
Balancing fall recovery
Advanced ground movement
Forward swinging reverse
Vertical Foot pinch™
Log shouldering and carrying
Log turn and Shoulder switch
Log cooperative shouldering and carrying
LEVEL 3 TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
As a teacher level certification, candidates for the MCT level 3 credential will be tested to display their competence in the following areas:
• Efficiency in all the Level 3 techniques
• Adaptability to execute unrehearsed combinations of Level 3 techniques in complex environments
• Conditioning to demonstrate any Level 3 technique multiple times in a row
• Ability to teach others in an effective and safe manner
Next Level III certification:
Fall 2017 – Location and dates to be announced soon!