Terms and Conditions
MovNat LLC (“MovNat.com”) owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with MovNat.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and MovNat.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of MovNat.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by MovNat.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with MovNat.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. MovNat.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be MovNat.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party MovNat.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Refunds and Transfers Policy
Due to the large quantity of live training events we conduct, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds on event registration fees (e.g. Workshops, Certifications, Retreats, Specialty Events, etc.). In addition, MovNat does not accommodate refund requests for online recertification fees in the event that the recertification process is not completed. Once paid, these fees are non-refundable.
However, we do accommodate requests to transfer to a different event, subject to the following terms and conditions. These conditions are necessary because we plan and schedule the logistics of each event, in part, based on the total number of student registrations several months before the event takes place.
If you are a registered participant for an upcoming MovNat event*, you may request to transfer your registration to another similar event, space permitting. If a transfer request is approved, we will honor (1) transfer to a similar event of your choosing, as long as the new event is scheduled within one year of the original event’s start date, and the associated transfer fee has been paid. You may not transfer more than once or after a 1 year period has elapsed. All transfer requests MUST be submitted in writing, by filling out this Transfer Request form. You may also request to transfer your registration to another person, if you prefer.
Any transfer request made and processed up to 30 days before the event’s start date is subject to a $250 processing fee per event**. Each transfer fee must be paid by the deadline provided in the transfer approval. If the fee is not paid prior to the deadline, the transfer request will be denied. No transfer requests are accepted after an event date has passed.
*Transfers are NOT allowed for ANY 3-hour (“Intro”), 6-hour (“Elements”) or 12-hour (“Advanced”) Workshops.
**Level 1 and Level 2 certifications are separate events, and are treated as such. Therefore, if requesting a transfer for both Level 1 and Level 2 certification events, there is an associated fee for EACH event’s transfer request as outlined in the fee schedule above. There are no exceptions to this refunds and transfers policy.
Note: All pending event transfers requested prior to November 1, 2021 expired December 31, 2022. Failure to transfer to an event prior to that date voided any event registration.
We reserve the right to cancel any MovNat event at our sole discretion. If we must cancel an event, you will receive either a full refund or the option to transfer to another similar event, in accordance with the rest of our Terms. We will make every effort to notify you of any cancellations at least 2 weeks prior to your event’s date, unless there is an unexpected disaster/calamity, which renders our event and the surrounding environment hazardous to any participants. If you must book commercial travel and accommodations prior to this two week window, we highly recommend you purchase refundable ticket options and travel insurance.
We also reserve the right to postpone and reschedule an event if it is deemed unsafe by us or local authorities to continue with the event at the appointed time. If we must postpone an event, you will be informed as soon as possible. Once it is deemed safe to reschedule the original event, we will inform you via email and your registration will be transferred to the new date. If you cannot attend the new, rescheduled date, we can postpone your attendance to any comparable future event that you wish to attend, as long as that event happens within 1 year of the postponed event date.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law MovNat.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect MovNat.com’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with MovNat.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to MovNat.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MovNat.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
MovNat.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
To lessen the financial burden on our students and make our training as accessible as possible, MovNat provides custom payment plans for select training events (e.g. Certifications, Retreats, etc.), subject to the following terms and conditions.
All payments are due upon receipt of invoice, which are sent via email.
Upon receipt of the deposit (i.e. the first installment), we will reserve a spot at the event and give you access to any respective course preparatory materials.
Failure to make payments within 30 days of the invoice date and/or failing to pay registration in full at least 30 days prior to the event’s start date forfeits your registration and any prior payments entirely. Also, if a payment is missed, we reserve the right to give your spot to someone else. You are responsible for making timely payments.
Those electing to pay for an event registration via the payment plan option will be charged an additional 5% processing fee.
“Early bird sale pricing” is not available for payment plans.
Unless an event is cancelled by MovNat, refunds are not provided for payments made via the payment plan option.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
I hereby enter into the following agreement with MovNat (principal place of business in New Mexico), as well as its members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives (individually and collectively, “MovNat”), as a condition of receiving and using MovNat’s online fitness and performance programming services.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that MovNat will endeavor to provide the most effective principles to help achieve my fitness, performance, and personal goals, but that MovNat cannot guarantee that any services, products, programs, methods, workouts, recommendations, or routines will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. All such products and services, programs, techniques, recommendations, and materials embodied in such products and services are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of safety or fitness for any particular purpose. Further, I hereby waive, release, and discharge MovNat and all of their members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability from death, injuries or damages arising from, or in any way connected with, use of its services, products, programs, methods, workouts, recommendations, or routines, including any death, injuries or damages resulting from the negligent recommendations, acts, or omissions of MovNat, no matter where those injuries occur.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that any fitness or exercise activities, and the use of training and fitness equipment and machinery, involve risks of serious injury, permanent disability, or death, even if done correctly and with the utmost attention to safety. These risks include, but are not limited to, fainting; broken bones; strained or torn muscles; torn or strained ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissues; herniated discs and other spinal injuries; cardiovascular or cerebrovascular events, including heart attack or stroke; conditions related to overexertion, including heat stroke/exhaustion or rhabdomyolysis; or damage to the nervous system, including irreversible damage to the brain or spinal cord. I further acknowledge and fully understand that participation in any fitness or exercise activities could aggravate a pre-existing condition, whether known or unknown, and that there may be other risks associated with my participation in fitness or exercise activities that are not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I further acknowledge and fully understand that all of the foregoing risks are especially pronounced in an online programming setting, such as that embodied by the fitness and performance programming services provided by MovNat because I will necessarily be engaging in fitness or exercise activities on my own, without real-time supervision by MovNat, in a facility or location over which MovNat has no control. I hereby acknowledge and accept the foregoing risks and dangers. Further, I hereby waive, release, and discharge MovNat from any and all liability from death, injuries or damages arising from, or in any way connected with, MovNat’s fitness and performance programming services; MovNat’s instruction, programming, advice or recommendations; the use of any exercises, routines, equipment or machinery, whether or not they were recommended by MovNat; or my engagement in any fitness or exercise activities, including any death, injuries or damages resulting from the negligent recommendations, acts, or omissions of MovNat, no matter where those injuries occur.
- I acknowledge and understand that MovNat and all of their members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives are not licensed dietitians or physicians, and do not hold themselves out to possess professional expertise in dietetics or medical matters. I acknowledge and agree that any information, guidelines, or advice provided by MovNat are not intended to constitute and shall not be construed as dietetic or medical advice, as treatment for any general or particular medical or physiological condition or pathology, or as a means of improving or bettering health outcomes, and that they carry no express or implied warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
- I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participating in any type of fitness or exercise activity, and I hereby represent that I have either obtained a signed approval from my physician, or that I acknowledge the risks inherent in such activities but have elected to engage in said activities without seeking prior approval by a physician.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction, or any other legal authority or governmental agency, declares any provision of this agreement invalid, such invalidation shall not affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. If any sentence, clause, phrase, or term of any section of this agreement is deemed invalid, the remainder of that section shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any suit brought under this agreement, or in relation to any programming, consultation or services provided under this agreement, shall be brought in New Mexico, and both parties irrevocably consent to venue and jurisdiction in that court. This agreement shall be governed by New Mexico law, irrespective of any choice-of-law principles. The parties’ legal rights and obligations relating to this agreement and relating to the programming and services provided under this agreement shall be governed by New Mexico law, irrespective of any choice-of-law principles. This agreement shall be deemed to have been agreed to and executed in New Mexico.
- I hereby give permission to MovNat and any of its employees, contractors, coaches, or representatives to use my name and photographic/video likeness in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, and any other lawful purposes.
- I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO ALL ITS PRECEPTS. Any questions that I may have had relating to anything in this agreement have been answered to my satisfaction. This document encompasses the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior oral and written representations between the parties, if any.
DISCLAIMER: MovNat and all of their members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives are not licensed dietitians, are not offering dietetics advice, and are not offering advice intended as dietary means of improving health or providing medical advice.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and MovNat.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of MovNat.com.