Terms of Service
Please carefully read the following Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) before using the movnat.com website (the “Website”) operated by Movnat, LLC, a(n) Limited Liability Company incorporated in Colorado, United States (“us,” “we,” or “our”). This Terms of Service contains crucial information regarding the scope of our liability. Your use of this Website and access to it are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. All individuals who seek to access and use the Website, including but not limited to visitors, users, and others, are subject to these Terms.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
When you register for an account on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and that the data you give us is true, complete, and up to date at all times. Your account on the Website could be immediately terminated for providing inaccurate, inadequate, or out-of-date information.
You are accountable for protecting the privacy of your account and password, including but not limited to limiting access to your computer and/or account. Whether your password is for our website or a third-party service, you agree to take full responsibility for all activities and acts carried out under your account and/or password. Any security breach or unauthorized use of your account must be reported to us right away by you.
We reserve the right to terminate your account anytime at our sole discretion. You can terminate your account by contacting us.
Comments and uploading content
By submitting a comment or uploading content onto this Website, you grant Movnat, LLC a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute the comment or content. When you post a remark or upload any content to this website, you acknowledge that others may read it and agree that it is your obligation to ensure that the content is free of any proprietary or confidential information. Additionally, it is your responsibility to make sure that any laws, rules, or regulations are not broken by your content or comment. We reserve the right, at any time, and at our sole discretion, to remove any content or comment.
The information or comments that you are not allowed to publish on our website include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Content that harasses others;
- Content that is discriminatory or offensive;
- Swearing, name calling and otherwise abusive content;
- Pornographic and sexually explicit content;
- Content displaying, depicting or suggesting violence;
- Content that exploits or abuses children;
- Content encouraging or committing illegal acts;
- Content sharing personal information without consent;
- Content infringing on someone’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- Content advertising products or services without our permission;
- Content whose purpose is spamming others.
You acknowledge that in using this website, you will always do so in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and these Terms. The list of prohibited uses of this website includes, but is not limited to is provided below. You commit to refraining from engaging in any of the following forbidden behaviors:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Movnat, LLC or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
No warranty on Website
This Website is provided “as is,” No warranty, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability, of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or use) shall apply to this Website, whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
We assume no liability for the availability, errors or inaccuracies of the information, products or services provided on this Website. We may experience delays in updating information on this Website and in our advertising on other websites. The information, products and services found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current. Products or services may be incorrectly priced or unavailable. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website. The inclusion or offering of any product or service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by us.
Damages and limitation of liability
In no event shall Movnat, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, related to, or connected in any way with your use of, or inability to use, this Website, including but not limited to your reliance on, opinions or information appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, or linked websites operated by third parties, items or services purchased through this website, regardless of whether the claim is based on negligence, breach of contract, tort, strict liability, violation of consumer protection laws, or any other legal theory, even if Movnat, LLC has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
Links to third party websites
Links to other websites that are not run by us but by third parties may be found on our website. We just offer these hyperlinks for your reference. Such websites are not within our control, and we are not liable for their content, privacy policies, or other operating procedures. In addition, it is your obligation to take care to make sure that any links you click on or software you download, whether from this website or other websites or applications, is free of flaws and other potentially dangerous malware, such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses. Our provision of links to these websites does not imply any approval or affiliation with the content or owners of such websites.
Intellectual property and DMCA notice and procedure for intellectual property infringement claims
All contents of this Website are ©2009 – 2023 Movnat, LLC or third parties. All rights reserved. Unless specified otherwise, this Website and all content and other materials on this Website including but not limited to all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of Movnat, LLC and are either registered trademarks, trademarks or otherwise protected intellectual property of Movnat, LLC or third parties in the United States and/or other countries.
If you are aware of a potential infringement of our intellectual property, please contact John Sifferman at [email protected].
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Website infringes on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you believe in good faith that the Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, you or your agent may send us a written notice of such infringement titled “Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights – DMCA.” Your notice to us must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right’s interest;
- A description of the work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the work exists or a copy of the work;
- Your name, email, address and telephone number; and
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the work, its agent or the law.
Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. You may be held accountable for damages, including but not limited to costs and attorneys’ fees for any misrepresentation or bad faith claims regarding the infringement of your intellectual property rights by the Content on this Website.
You may submit your claim to us by contacting us at:
PO Box 297
Embudo, NM 87431
Governing law, severability, dispute resolution and venue
Without regard to its provisions on conflict of laws, the laws of the state of New Mexico in the United States shall govern and be construed in conformity with these Terms. The Uniform Commercial Code, Incoterms, and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of International Goods shall not apply to these terms.
No right or provision of these Terms will be deemed to have been waived by us by reason only of our failure to enforce it. The remaining parts of these Terms shall still apply if a court rules that any term is void or unenforceable. Any past agreements we may have had with you regarding the Website are superseded and replaced by these Terms, which serve as the entire agreement between you and us respecting our Website.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or connected with these Terms, including but not limited to the interpretation or violation thereof, shall be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico.
You and Movnat, LLC agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action.
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. We will notify you immediately of making any changes to these Terms of Service via by posting the updated terms of service to this website.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected].