Specialty Workshop & Trainer Certification
This certification covers the tools, methodology, techniques and variations for MovNat in-water activities to help you become comfortable, confident, and competent in pools, lakes, rivers or oceans.
Seventy-five percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water. With water being the prominent feature of our environment, Aquatics training is a key component of the MovNat curriculum. MovNat is not only about moving safely and efficiently on land, but in water, as well. Ultimately, Aquatics training is an essential survival skill, but it’s also enjoyable and fun!
The Aquatics Specialty Workshop & Trainer Certification is designed to provide you with all of the necessary tools to learn and teach even the most inexperienced student an array of swimming techniques along with how to navigate unconventional aquatic scenarios safely and efficiently.
|Click Here to Register for the Next MovNat Aquatics Course|
Techniques and practices covered include:
- 6 different strokes adapted to the circumstances and environment
- free-diving techniques
- breath-holding optimization
- rescue techniques for cooperative, non-cooperative, and unconscious persons
- moving objects in the water, at the surface, underwater and out of the water
- search and recovery techniques
You’ll also learn practical tips to help you and others become more confident in the water, and how to make training sessions enjoyable regardless of the environment, the temperature, and the logistics.
About the Instructor: The MovNat Aquatics certification course is taught by MovNat Master Instructor, Vic Verdier, who has more than 20 years of experience teaching and helping people in and around the water as a Free Diving Instructor, Scuba Diving Instructor, Swim Coach, and Lifeguard.
Requirements for MovNat Aquatics Specialty Trainer Certification:
Anyone can participate in this workshop, which is accessible to all, regardless of experience. However, in order to be eligible for certification, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be certified as a Level 1 MovNat Trainer (or higher)
- To have a CPR/1st Aid/AED certificate (less than 2 years)
- To pass the MovNat Aquatics test (i.e., rescue scenario, breathe holding for 1.5 minutes, teaching assignment, etc.)
- To be comfortable in the water (i.e., being able to swim at least 300m/yards and tread water for at least 5 minutes)
If you want to increase your comfort and capability in the water, sign up for a MovNat Aquatics event today!