Team Instructor & Expert Trainer
Peri Zourides, MovNat Expert Trainer, is the owner of Seven Star Energy Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, which is a multi-disciplined training facility that offers Natural Movement, Kettlebells, calisthenics, martial arts, rehabilitation treatment and mindfulness training.
Peri has a background playing in competitive football and basketball as well as coaching both sports. He’s trained and taught traditional Kung Fu and Tai Chi, has been certified through StrongFirst as a Bodyweight and Level 2 Kettlebell instructor, and also facilitates corporate wellness programs.
Driven by an urge to learn more about human movement, Peri was drawn to MovNat initially through Erwan’s video on the Workout the World Forgot. He immediately began looking into ways to further his practice; even having been fit in other movement styles, he saw what was lacking in his own natural movement. Seeing the transformation in his own life, and then those of his clients, Peri has embarked on a journey to teach the practice of Natural Movement throughout the African continent…and beyond!
- MovNat Certified Instructor, Level 1 and 2, trained by Cameron Pratto
- MovNat Certified Instructor, Level 3, trained by Erwan Le Corre
- MovNat Certified Combatives & Aquatics Instructor, Level 3, trained by Vic Verdier
- FMS Level 1 Certified Trainer
- HFPA Exercise Science and Personal Training
- National First Aid Academy Certified
- SFG Certified Kettlebell Instructor, Level 1, trained by Pavel Tsatsouline
- SFG Certified Kettlebell Instructor, Level 2, trained by David Whitley and Fabio Zonin
- SFB Certified Bodyweight Instructor, trained by Karen Smith
- SFG Plan Strong Attendee, trained by Pavel Tsatsouline and Fabio Zonin
- Primal Move Certified Instructor, trained by Shaun Cairns
- Original Strength Reset, trained by Piers Kwan
- GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Elements, trained by Piers Kwan
Connect with Peri
Facebook: MovNat Africa
Email: [email protected]