LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
Learn the foundational principles of Natural Movement.
For teaching and practice. Empowering Human Nature.
The Level 1 Certification Course is an introduction to MovNat’s modality and foundational movements. The course includes lecture, movement instruction, as well as written and physical evaluation.
As an introductory level education on Natural Movement, it is designed to:
• Provide trainers with a better knowledge and understanding to continue their own Natural Movement practice.
• Provide the foundation & skills necessary to begin teaching Natural Movement to others.
TECHNIQUES COVERED BY THE LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION:
(Click Here for some video samples of the movement techniques.)
General running technique
General balancing technique
Leg swing™ jump
Single-handed side vault
Double-handed side vault
Forward Swing traverse
Side Swing traverse™
Rotational swing throw
Rotational swing catch
LEVEL 1 TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
As a teacher level certification, candidates for the MCT credential will be tested to display their competence in the following areas:
• Efficiency in all the Level 1 techniques
• Adaptability to execute unrehearsed combinations of Level 1 techniques in complex environments
• Conditioning to demonstrate any Level 1 technique multiple times in a row
• Sufficient understanding of the MovNat system to pass a written test
• Ability to teach others in an effective and safe manner