- This event is still scheduled, and as of this update, we are optimistic about the likelihood of running it.
- If this event needs to be postponed because of the ongoing crisis, you’ll be informed with as much notice as possible. In the event of a postponement, we would immediately transfer your registration to the new, scheduled event. If you cannot attend the new, rescheduled date, we can postpone your attendance to any future event that you wish to attend.
- If you register for a MovNat event that requires commercial travel, we strongly recommend securing refundable ticket options and/or travel insurance.
- Click here for more details concerning the COVID-19 crisis.
The 2020 MovNat Level 3 Certification:
An epic master class in Natural Movement
The MovNat Level III certification is a 4-day course that builds on the fundamental techniques and variations covered in the Level 1 and 2 certifications. This event is for the adventurous, the passionate, the committed. You’ll be learning directly from some of the best Natural Movement Instructors in the world.
We believe Natural Movement is more than a fitness practice. It’s a way of life. We also believe it’s the best way to strengthen you mentally and physically, that the best growth happens outside of your comfort zone, and that Nature is one of our greatest teachers. Commit to this Level III Certification, and you’ll experience all of these truths for yourself.
Note: L3 Certs rarely go on sale. However, the first 10 people to register for one of our 2020 L3 certifications will receive $100 off.
Level 3 techniques are more challenging and demand more athleticism, physical ability, mental stamina, efficiency, and mindfulness. Upon passing, the Level 3 MovNat Trainer will have the tools to teach the complete spectrum of Level 3 techniques safely and competently in an indoor or outdoor environment.
A detailed preparation guide will be emailed to all participants a few months before the event. We want you to show up conditioned and prepared for an action-packed experience. This special event will be limited to a small number of participants, so be sure to book well in advance. Successful completion earns you the coveted “MCT III” honors.
A list of specific techniques that will be covered can be found on this page. Techniques taught at the certification may vary.
Sporthallen Wein (and other outdoor locations)
Thursday to Sunday: 8am-6pm
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
WHAT TO BRING
- Government issued photo ID
- Notebook and MovNat Certified Trainer Manual
- Training gear (shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes) for indoors and outdoors.
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch.
- Your A-Game!
- Danny Clark, MovNat Performance Director and Master Instructor
- Jerome Rattoni, MovNat Team Instructor and Master Instructor
- Bernd Reicheneder, MovNat Team Instructor
Participants will stay on site in the Hohe Wand area, about 1 hr outside of Vienna. Lodging and food options will be available on site – the cost of which is not included in the price for the course. Participants will be emailed two affordable options for lodging in the same area, both with the option to include meals (maximum price is 69 Euros/night including 3 meals a day, cheapest option is 15 Euros per night without meals). The whole group will drive to Sporthalle in Vienna for 1 day of the course.
These L3 certifications don’t come around very often, and they usually fill up well in advance. Will you be one of the rare people to earn the coveted “Level III MCT” credential? Please sign up today to hold yourself accountable and motivate yourself to work hard to prepare.