This Beginner-Level MovNat Workshop Will Teach You The Fundamentals of Natural Movement® Fitness
Spend a day learning the fundamentals of Natural Movement® at this 6-hour workshop, which is designed for beginners and experts alike. You will explore your innate movement skills and learn how to integrate more movement (i.e. practical, efficient, and adaptable) into your life.
Here’s an inside look at what you can expect at a MovNat event…
This “Elements” workshop has more of an emphasis on the basic building blocks of Natural Movement®. Ground movements, get ups and crawling patterns are all covered, along with the most fundamental techniques for each of MovNat’s movement aptitudes (e.g. lifting, jumping, climbing, etc.).
Your instructor will help you restore and refine your movement skills, and give you plenty of ideas to take your training home and create your own productive Natural Movement® practice. We will focus on areas that need the most improvement and we will teach you routines that you can use and practice at home in twenty or thirty minutes a day.
An Elements workshop like this is one of the best ways to begin your Natural Movement® practice. So, please reserve your spot at this workshop today!
- 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
- Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
- MovNat’s principles, and how they will change how you think about the way you move
- Understanding MovNat’s approach to developing movement skill and improving fitness
- Special emphasis on ground movement for restoring stability and mobility
- Introduction to each of MovNat’s movement domains, from crawling to climbing
- How to incorporate MovNat into your existing fitness routine
- How to incorporate MovNat into an at-home practice or busy lifestyle
- Supplementary materials to help you implement your Natural Movement practice
This is a very special MovNat workshop because it will be taught by MovNat Founder, Erwan Le Corre, and Performance Director, Danny Clark, at our new flagship facility, MovNat Denver.
Note: This is the first official MovNat event at MovNat Denver. So, following this workshop, there will be a grand opening party and also a book signing for Erwan’s upcoming book. All are welcome to attend the grand opening party and book signing, whether you attended the Elements workshop or not.
WHAT TO BRING
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Upcoming Events in Denver
We thought you’d like to know we’re hosting three official MovNat events at MovNat Denver the following weekend:
So, if you live in the area or want to stick around for a week, this is a great opportunity to take your Natural Movement® practice to a whole new level.