Movnat LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
The Level 1 Certification Course is an introduction to MovNat’s modality and foundational movements. The course includes lecture, movement instruction, as well as written and physical evaluation.
About the Course
The MovNat Level 1 (MCT) Certification Trainer Certificate Course is an introductory course on methodology, concepts, background and movements. The program includes lectures on: Natural Movement concepts and modalities, Essential movements, coaching & teaching strategies, and dietary & lifestyle recommendations.
The movement training include small group sessions in which attendees are instructed & evaluated in MovNat movement techniques. These small training sessions are essential for engaging in dialogue and critique of movements. Methods are discussed for optimizing both an individuals movements and how to instruct others.
Best practices are discussed at the end of the workshop, as well as strategies for teaching Natural Movement in multiple environments and scaling for any fitness level.
- Speak and explain the core principles of Natural Movement
- Understand essential movement concepts such as body-weight shift, point of support, etc
- A better knowledge and understanding to continue your own Natural Movement practice.
- Be able to evaluate, verbalize, and correct movement technique
- Teach Natural Movement safely and effectively.
Testimonials – See all
The MovNat Certification for…
Course (and test): US$1,040 if registered 2 months or more in advance.
US $1,350 if registered less than two months before the course start date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounts for military personnel and law enforcement officers.