- This event has passed.
Level 2 Certification: Chon Buri, Thailand
Go deeper into Natural Movement® Fitness with the MovNat Level 2 Certification.
November 7, 2022 – November 8, 2022
You’ve already learned the basics of Natural Movement®. You know your body craves not only natural movements, but diverse, complex movement in a natural environment, and that the human body needs this to remain healthy, mobile, strong, and capable. You also know that, while Level 1 opens up a whole new world of possibilities, there is so much more to learn. Now it’s time to step things up.
*Note: Local Thai and southeast Asia students, please email c[email protected] for special regional pricing and payment.
The MovNat Level 2 Certification program will take your movement, fitness, and coaching abilities to the next level. Students deepen their understanding of the MovNat method through home study materials, class lectures, intermediate-level practice sessions and competency tests. Created for professionals and serious enthusiasts alike, this is a challenging but accessible course. If you can get through Level 2, not only will you be a very capable mover, you will also be ready to help just about anybody achieve their movement and fitness goals. You’ll also be eligible for the many unique perks and professional benefits reserved exclusively for Level 2 MovNat Certified Trainers.
Note: Completion of the Level 2 Certification requires successfully passing 3 evaluations – the written exam, physical competence test, and coaching assessment.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend. Current Level 1 Certification is required to get certified.
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
*These times are subject to change. You will receive confirmation from your instructor prior to the event.
What To Bring
- Government issued photo ID
- Notebook and MovNat Trainer Manual
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Language: The default language for our courses is English. However, some of our Team Instructors are multi-lingual. Also, depending on the local logistics, some courses might have a local MovNat Trainer who could translate some lectures. The written exam is always in English, though.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).
Accommodations – Hotel Special rate
- Room type: Deluxe Room
- Room rate: THB 2,400 per room per night (Single & Double Occupancy)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Access to the hotel swimming pool
- Room rates remarks:
- All the above rates are NET in Thai Baht (inclusive of government tax and service charge)
- Check-in time is after 14.00 hrs and check-out time is before 12.00 hrs.
- Late check-out before 18.00 hrs. will be charged half day and after 18.00 hrs. full rate will be charged.
- Accommodation Inquiries: please send your request to [email protected]