Level 1 Certification: Phuket, Thailand
- This event has passed.
Level 1 Certification: Phuket, Thailand
Introduction to the movements, principles, and methods of Natural Movement® Fitness.
October 15, 2021 – October 17, 2021
If you want to develop your movement skills and regenerate your body in a safe, sustainable, and natural way, please join us at this special certification event where you’ll explore what you’re truly capable of when you start moving naturally (i.e. the way your body is designed).
The MovNat Level 1 Certification program introduces the fundamental principles, movements and methodology of Natural Movement Fitness. Students learn how to train themselves and others using the MovNat method through home study materials, class lectures, beginner-level practice sessions and competency tests. Whether you’re an enthusiast or an experienced professional, Level 1 is the ideal starting point on your journey to becoming Strong By Nature. All abilities are welcome.
Note: Completion of the Level 1 Certification requires successfully passing 3 evaluations – the written exam, physical competence test, and coaching assessment.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend.
Group name: MovNat
Period of stay: 15-17 October 2021
Room type: Run of house (any room category: Standard, Superior, Deluxe room, except Suite)
Single THB 2,245 per room per night
Twin THB 2,515 per room per night
Triple THB 3,235 per room per night
Please use the code “MOVNAT2021” when booking to receive this rate. Booking site link -> https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=79299&Chain=22629
Room Rates Remarks
- Above room rates are inclusive of breakfast
- Above room rates quoted in Thai Baht per room per night
- Above room rates are inclusive of applicable taxes, totaling 8%, non-commissionable
THANYAPURA SPECIAL OFFER
- Complimentary drinking water during meals and at main sport facilities
- Complimentary access to Sports Facilities (Running Track 500M, Gym (above 16 yrs, ) Fitness Group Class, Yoga and Mind Group Classes according to monthly program. You can now also check the live Thanyapura Group Class Schedule thru this link: Thanyapura Live Group Schedule.
- Access to 50m Olympic and 25m training pools for individual use – for group trainings lanes need to be booked in advance, no coaching allows without lane booking
- Complimentary towel service at Sports facilities
- Access to Lifestyle Locker Room including access to sauna, steam, ice and hot bath
- Complimentary wireless internet access in room and throughout the hotel for all participants
- Lunch THB 710 per person per day
- Dinner THB 850 per person per day
- Above meal rates are inclusive of 7% VAT, non-commissionable
- Drinking water is included during the meal (free of charge)
AIRPORT TRANSFERS (excl. bike transfers)
- THB 650 per car per way (maximum 3 persons)
- THB 1,200 per van per way (maximum 7 persons)
- Additional THB 200 per vehicle per way applies between 11.00pm-05.00am
- All above rates are non-commissionable
Please note that no reservation has been made at this stage and that rooms are subject to availability upon confirmation. The offered rate is valid through August 31, 2021 only.
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Level 1 Certification
Level 2 Certification (optional)
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
*These times are subject to change. You will receive confirmation from your instructor prior to the event.
What To Bring
- Government issued photo ID
- Notebook and MovNat Trainer Manual
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Language: The default language for our courses is English. However, some of our Team Instructors are multi-lingual. Also, depending on the local logistics, some courses might have a local MovNat Trainer who could translate some lectures. The written exam is always in English, though.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).