Aquatics Certification: Corpus Christi, TX
The MovNat Aquatics Specialty Workshop & Trainer Certification covers the tools, methodology, techniques and variations for MovNat in-water activities to help you become comfortable, confident, and competent in pools, lakes, rivers or oceans.
June 4 – June 5
The MovNat Aquatics Certification covers the tools, methodology, and techniques to help students get comfortable and confident learning and teaching Natural Movement in-water activities. Learn how to navigate unconventional aquatic scenarios safely and efficiently with an array of swimming techniques, regardless of the environment.
Anyone may attend. However, eligibility for Aquatics Certification must:
- Hold a current Level 1 or higher Certification
- Pass the MovNat Aquatics test (i.e., rescue scenario, breath holding for 1.5 minutes, teaching assignment, etc.)
- Be comfortable in the water (i.e., be able to swim at least 300m/yards and tread water for at least 5 minutes)
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Saturday: 8am – 6pm
Sunday: 8am – 6pm
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
What To Bring
- Swimming gear (shorts, T-shirt or Rash Guard, swim suit, towel, goggles if necessary).
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch.
Language: The default language for our courses is English. However, some of our Team Instructors are multi-lingual. Also, depending on the local logistics, some courses might have a local MovNat Trainer who could translate some lectures. The written exam is always in English, though.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).