3-Hour INTRO Workshop: Barrie, ON, Canada
Get back in touch with your natural human movement skills in this beginner level 3-hour INTRO workshop.
July 9 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Note: Registration closes 2 days prior to event.
An INTRO Workshop is the best way to start learning and experiencing the nature of MovNat. It’s an easy-entry overview of the basics of moving naturally and what it means to be “naturally fit” in comparison to conventional fitness. You will see how Natural Movement is accessible and necessary for every human being.
What to expect at a MovNat INTRO Workshop:
- 3 hours of professional interaction & instruction with a MovNat Certified Trainer
- A general introduction to a variety of beginner skills, pulled from the entire scope of the MovNat families of movement (ie get ups, crawling, balancing, lifting & carrying, etc.)
- Technical instruction on the safety and effectiveness of each movement
- Exploration of MovNat as a way to connect to nature
- Experience MovNat as a fundamental fitness training for everybody
- A basic workout with foundational MovNat techniques and skills
Coupon Code: Attendance at any MovNat INTRO workshop entitles you to a $100 OFF of any MovNat Certification event! (Coupon code provided after workshop attendance).
*More details will be emailed to participants a few days prior to the event’s start date..
Sunday: 9am – 12pm
What To Bring
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Fluids, snacks
Language: This workshop will be taught in English.
Refund & Transfer Policy: MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds or transfers for any INTRO workshop. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.