2 Day ADVANCED Workshop: Houston, TX
Push the boundaries of your physical conditioning & refine your techniques at this 12-hour (2 day) ADVANCED workshop.
March 9, 2024 – March 10, 2024
Note: Registration closes 2 days prior to event.
The ADVANCED Workshop is designed to push the boundaries of your existing knowledge and skills of MovNat in terms of physical conditioning, refining techniques and expanding your mindset. This workshop is focused on diving deeper into the practice of Natural Movement, with an emphasis on facing greater challenges and experiencing a strong sense of community. It offers an opportunity to expand your horizons and take your MovNat practice to the next level.
This ADVANCED workshop is designed for:
- Individuals with a medium to high level of fitness and movement training.
- Anyone seeking a physically and mentally challenging experience with advanced MovNat skills and techniques.
- Those wanting to learn to adapt high-level, dynamic natural movement skills and become proficient at moving through varying terrains.
What to expect at a MovNat ADVANCED Workshop:
- 2 days of dynamic movement, challenges, exploration, and games
- Guidance, teaching and coaching from a Level 3 MovNat Certified Trainer
- Applying MovNat in various environments: urban, indoors or in nature
- Expansion of your current competency
- Get to know others in the local MovNat community
- Help prepare for the Level 2 and Level 3 MovNat Certifications
- Advanced techniques, skills, and movements to build into your Natural Movement practice
Coupon Code: Attendance at any MovNat ADVANCED workshop entitles you to $500 OFF of any MovNat Certification event! (Coupon code provided after workshop attendance).
*Important Note on the event location:
Weather permitting, we will be moving this event to Spring Creek Park in Tomball, TX. In this case, there will be camping available for participants who would like. More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
What To Bring
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Language: This course will be taught in English.
Refund & Transfer Policy: MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds or transfers for any ADVANCED workshop. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.
Meet the Instructor
Scott never planned on being a trainer, let alone owning a gym. But sometimes things work out better than our plans. Scott has been coaching for over a decade now at his studio Catalyst Personal Training in Houston. He comes from a background in wrestling, parkour, and rock climbing…Read Scott’s Full BIO here.