- This event has passed.
1 Day Elements Workshop: Manchester, NH
Get back in touch with your natural human movement skills and learn how to create your own MovNat practice at this 1-day Elements workshop.
June 25 All day
Learn the basic building blocks of MovNat, such as ground movements, get ups, and crawling patterns. Plus, the most fundamental techniques for each of the Natural Movement aptitudes, from balancing to jumping, lifting, climbing, and more.
This 1-Day Elements Workshop is designed for complete beginners and experienced professionals alike who want to spend a day learning the fundamentals of Natural Movement® Fitness.
- 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
- Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
- Change the way you think about movement by understanding MovNat’s principles
- MovNat’s approach to improving movement skill and fitness simultaneously
- Special emphasis on ground movement for restoring stability and mobility
- How to incorporate MovNat into your existing fitness routine, at-home practice, or busy lifestyle
- Supplementary materials to help you implement your Natural Movement practice upon returning home
This event will be taking place outdoors, rain or shine.
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
What To Bring
- Government issued photo ID
- Training gear for outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, hat, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Sun lotion
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Meet Your Instructor
John Sifferman is a Health-First Fitness Coach and MovNat Master Trainer who has been teaching a unique approach to health and fitness since 2006. He is the founder of Physical Living and author of The Pull-up Solution.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds or transfers on Elements Workshops (see Terms and Conditions for details).