Workshop Event submission
Workshop Event submission
Workshop Event Submission Fee details:
This $40USD administrative fee is required for EACH workshop you wish to publish on the MovNat website.
*Important Note: You MUST be logged into your user account for proper processing of this Workshop Event submission fee.
Terms & Conditions
- This fee covers a single workshop event posting on the MovNat Workshop event calendar, along with the associated student registration processing & payment processing.
- This fee is NON-refundable & NON-transferrable.
- The Workshop Leader agrees to run the workshop posted as advertised even if only one attendee is registered.
- The Workshop Leader will be paid the agreed upon profit share per registered attendee (outlined here). For any registered, no-call, no-show attendees, the Workshop Leader will still be compensated at the same rate for the no-show attendee.
- Any event posting proposal that falls on the same day in the same city as a MovNat Certification event or MovNat Retreat event will NOT be approved or published.
- Workshop dates proposed with less than 30 days notice will NOT be posted on movnat.com.
- If the Workshop Leader submits an event that is above their Workshop Leader level, the event will not be approved and you will lose the processing fee.
- If the Workshop Leader chooses to cancel a workshop, and there are zero registered attendees, the Workshop Leader incurs no additional associated fees. (Your event posting fee will NOT be refunded)
- If the Workshop Leader chooses to cancel a workshop that has already been posted on movnat.com, and there are ONE OR MORE registered attendees:
- The Workshop Leader is responsible for refunding the full attendee(s) registration fee
- The Workshop Leader is put on probation and is not eligible to post events on movnat.com for a period of 6 months
By submitting this form & paying the $40USD fee, you agree to the terms & conditions above.
Scheduling your workshop events:
- MovNat HQ is a small, hard-working team. We will do our very best to respond to all Workshop Leader applications within 2-3 business days, and to post all proposed workshops within 2 weeks of receiving the event submission.
- We recommend proposing workshops with at least 2-3 months notice, to allow adequate posting and promotion time.
- We recommend proposing at least one workshop that falls 1-4 months prior to any upcoming MovNat certification event in your region, as some of your potential students may be interested in trying MovNat prior to attending a full MovNat certification.
- Keep in mind ALL workshops have a registration deadline that ends 2 Days prior to the event start date. This will be noted on the event pages, but is helpful to remember for any communication with potential participants.