From its inception, MovNat has offered an alternative to the extreme, over-specialized, conventional approach to fitness.
The Natural Movement “movement” that began in 2008 has shown again and again that moving and training the way your body is designed is best. It’s proven that a high level of fitness doesn’t always equal a high level of capability. That efficiency is a necessity. That adaptability is trainable. That true functional fitness is always practical fitness. And that training can and should be mindfully integrated into your everyday life and natural environment, instead of compartmentalized into a box.
Much like a martial art, the practice of Natural Movement is something so much greater than “fitness.” It’s a way of life and training built upon a purposeful, empowering, and distinct skill set that develops the whole person through progressive steps carved from a rock solid foundation of theory – rooted in physical education, science, and history.
Here at MovNat, it’s long been our vision to create a living, breathing network of teachers who are dedicated to delivering this practice – in its purity and to its fullest expression – to their communities around the world.
It wasn’t that long ago when practices like Yoga, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kettlebell Training, and Crossfit were virtually unknown. In each case, a committed group of people who saw the value and potential of these practices got on board early and pushed hard to bring them to the world, so that when the world was ready, they would be, too. Obviously, these methods are now mainstream, and the early adopters stood to benefit the most.
We believe it won’t be long before MovNat is mainstream, too. It’s grown by leaps and bounds over the past decade, and the quest toward spreading the practice of Natural Movement at the local level is already well underway.
Today, with thousands of MovNat Certified Trainers around the world, and dozens of MovNat Licensed Facilities in several countries, we’ve already created a network of pioneers, committed to both the arts of Natural Movement and business ownership. From special MovNat centers attached to traditional healthcare clinics to Natural Movement classes within a full-blown MovNat facility to weekly classes within a traditional gym…we’ve been working with professionals from around the world, and the results of this grassroots effort have been excellent.
As a result of this growth, and the feedback we’ve received from our MCTs and Licensees, we’ve expanded our licensing program to include new options to make getting started more affordable and encourage more gifted, passionate teachers to jump on board.
If you’re a MovNat Certified Trainer, you’ve proven you can absorb and teach the information in the MovNat curriculum, and you already know what MovNat training can do for your students, clients, and patients. So, why not take it a step further and become a Licensee so we can grow this movement together and work to bring Natural Movement to the people who need this kind of training and fitness?
Which brings us to today. We’ve made some significant changes to our MovNat Licensing program that we think you’ll be just as excited about as we are. Below, you’ll find a summary of the highlights.
7 Important Updates To The MovNat Licensing Program
You spoke. We listened. Here is a list of the major updates to the new-and-improved MovNat Licensing Program.
1. New “Basic Class License” Option – The biggest change to the Licensing Program is that we’ve replaced the original Class License with a much more affordable option. The major difference is that this is a limited license (i.e. authorizes a limited number of classes to be taught), but the value has actually been increased in several ways. Click here for details.
2. Lower Barrier to Entry – Not only have we provided a lower priced licensing option, we’ve also lowered the requirements to be eligible for a License. Instead of requiring a Level 2 certification, we now only require attending a Level 2 certification event. So, passing the L2 certification is no longer required for Licensing. However, you are still only permitted to teach skills that you have been certified in.
3. Scholarship Opportunities – We now have a systematic process for providing discounts and scholarships. So, if money is an issue or if you work in a very low population and/or low income community, you can apply for financial assistance. This has always been the case, but we’ve streamlined this process.
4. More Opportunities to Petition for Licensing – For example, if you are a medical professional with no interest in obtaining a Level 2 certification, but you’d like a MovNat License, you can petition us for consideration. Or, if you’d like to host classes regularly at an outdoor location (i.e. instead of in a facility), you can petition for that as well. We’re trying to make this program more accessible for well-qualified professionals who are passionate about Natural Movement.
5. More Community Service License Options – On top of our community service license, we are now offering non-commercial Licenses for training U.S. Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, K-12 Schools, and Universities. If you qualify, we will waive the Licensing fee.
6. Increased Profit Sharing for Elements Workshops – All Licensees are now eligible to teach our Elements workshops at an increased profit share.
7. Increased marketing support from MovNat HQ – We’re now directing more people (and web traffic) to our Licensees than ever before. For example, we’ve added links in both the Header and Footer sections of movnat.com to direct new customers to your businesses. We’re also giving our Licensees preferred placements in our social media campaigns, and are providing additional marketing materials for you to promote your business.
Those are the major updates. But there’s actually a lot more!
Special Offer for Early Adopters & Fast Action-Takers
We want to thank those of you who have been patiently waiting for this Licensing Program to get updated.
We’ve been inundated with inquiries over the past few months from people who are eager to apply, and now we want to reward everyone who jumps on the opportunity to get on board early.
So, here’s what we’re offering, for a limited time.
Special Offer for MovNat Certified Trainers
If you are a MovNat Certified Trainer who has been approved for Licensing (i.e. after applying) and you purchase a MovNat License (Class or Gym License) by Tuesday, July 31st at midnight MST, you will receive your choice of…
Option A) 1-time use coupon code for 40% off ANY Level 2 certification (i.e. currently on the calendar). So, if you’d like to get Level 2 certified or simply attend a Level 2 certification for the experience (and in order to meet the minimum requirements for Licensing), there’s never been a better time to do that than right now.
Option B) 1-time use coupon code for $300 off your choice of the following events…
- MovNat Immersion (Vermont, Summer 2018)
- MovNat Aquatics (Florida, Summer 2018)
- Natural Movement & Permaculture (Vermont, Summer 2018)
Special Offer for Non-MCTs
Anyone who is NOT a MovNat Certified Trainer (and would like to become one) who purchases a MovNat License by Tuesday, July 30th at midnight MST will receive a coupon code for 15% off the price of any L1/L2 combined certification. So, if you’d like to get your Level 1 and 2 certification AND a License to start teaching classes, we’re making that “bundle” option available at a discount, too.
Note: you can elect to activate your License at a later date. Click here for more details.
These special offers are only available until Tuesday, July 31st at midnight MST.
So… will you join the Natural Movement “movement” and become the first official MovNat provider in your area?
We really hope you’ll join us! But we also want to make sure Licensing is a good fit for you and your business. So, you have a few weeks to think it over before the special offers expire. In the mean time, please direct any questions to [email protected] Or, simply fill out the application and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
One last thing: For anyone who signs up for a Level 2 certification during this introductory time frame, we’ll extend the grace period for obtaining your Level 2 certification to 6 months after the event. So, if you don’t pass your Level 2 certification at the event itself and are required to submit your exams later, you’ll have 6 months to do so (instead of the original 3 month grace period).
Can you tell that we REALLY want to help you succeed?
We’re looking forward to creating a gratifying and prosperous future together as we take MovNat to the mainstream. Someday, Natural Movement will be as common as Yoga or BJJ is today. And with your help, it can happen fast.
Thank you for your support! We couldn’t have done all of this without you.