In Search of the Perfect Human DietPosted | Comments Off
I was recently introduced to CJ Hunt and his fantastic project by my friend, Robb Wolf. CJ’s true-life story is very inspiring, beginning in 1978 when paramedics brought him back to life at the age of 24 after suffering a full cardiac arrest while jogging. This incident evoked an intense passion to find out how we can all achieve longer, healthier and happier lives and then share that information with others.
With over twenty years in broadcasting, voice overs, television, live events, and after writing two books on diet and health, he has launched a fundraiser for post-production work on the international documentary series In Search of the Perfect Human Diet together with The Ancestral Health Society & Foundation.
The documentary evolved from his true-life story.
The four-part series features the world’s leading scientists and advocates in human evolutionary nutrition, including:
- Dr. Loren Cordain (author of The Paleo Diet, Colorado State University)
- Dr. Michael Richards (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany -Department of Human Evolution)
- Dr. Jay Wortman (Inuit Diet research, Canada)
- Dr. Steve Phinney (Professor Emeritus of Medicine, UC Davis)
- Gary Taubes (New York Times science writer and author of Good Calories, Bad Calories)
- Dr. Michael R. Eades (author of Protein Power)
- Barry Sears Ph.D. (author of The Zone)
- Dr. Leslie C. Aiello (President, Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research, New York)
- Robb Wolf (Research bio-chemist, author of The Paleolithic Solution)
- Professor Richard D. Feinman, PhD (Downstate Medical Center (SUNY) in New York)
- Professor Craig Stanford (Chair, Department of Anthropology, USC)
- Dr. Lane Sebring (Sebring Clinic, Wimberley, TX)
- Eric Schlosser (author of Fast Food Nation)
- And many more…
For the first time a major television & DVD release will document proof of the Paleo Diet principles!
This fundraiser will enable Hunt Thompson Media, LLC to finish the international documentary series post-production work by Thanksgiving 2010, and release it for the 2010 Christmas and the 2011 New Year’s resolution season. Distribution of this series will create important ongoing financial support for the Ancestral Health Society’s non-profit foundation and educational mission via direct financial contributions from all DVD sales.
Erwan Le Corre