Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo DietPosted | 0 comments
Drawing on evolutionary logic, scientific research, and his own personal experiences, blogger Richard Nikoley of Free the Animal presents a complete guide to losing weight and fat the natural way.
After many frustrating years of trying to lose weight by adhering to mainstream nutritional guidelines, Richard made a radical decision to throw the rules out. Instead of eating whole grains and lean meat, he ate what his body had always craved: animal fat, and lots of it—and the extra weight started falling away.
In Free The Animal: How To Lose Weight & Fat On The Paleo Diet, Richard shares his tips for eating, fasting, and exercising as wild humans did for millenia. Find out how to embrace your primal cravings for nutritionally dense animal fats and fiber-rich plant sources. Learn to stop listening to the “experts” and start tuning in to your body’s natural signals. Richard’s approach to the Paleo lifestyle will help you lose fat, gain muscle, and unleash the energy of the animal inside you.
Things You’ll Learn:
- 6 key Paleo life changes
- How our ancestors lived, and how modern humans have evolved in unhealthy ways
- What is meant by “inner animal”—the animal inside all of us—especially as it relates to food
- Information on CSAs and other resources for grassfed meat and eggs
- Why cardio exercise is the wrong approach to weight loss
- A guide to eating, exercising, and fasting the Paleo way
- Includes common pitfalls for beginners
- How vitamin D is a key factor in Paleo nutrition