Level 3 Certification: Melbourne, VIC, Australia
The MovNat Level 3 Certification is an epic master class in Natural Movement
November 17 – November 20
Level 3 techniques are more challenging and demand more athleticism, physical ability, mental stamina, efficiency, and mindfulness. This event is for the adventurous, the passionate, the committed.
The MovNat Level 3 Certification program is a master level course for students to demonstrate the highest standards of Real World Fitness ability and knowledge. Level 3 requires more athleticism, movement efficiency, mental toughness, and mindfulness to perform advanced movement skills in complex, natural environments. Only the most dedicated and adaptable students earn the coveted Level 3 Certification. Get ready for the hardest training MovNat has to offer. Do you have what it takes?
Note: Completion of the Level 3 Certification requires successfully passing 3 evaluations – the written exam, physical competence test, and coaching assessment.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend. Current Level 2 Certification is required to get certified.
- Lodging will be camping (free) with other paid options on site or locally.
- Transportation from the airport is not included but we will help coordinate rides shares. The venue is a two hour drive from Melbourne, 30 minutes from Leongatha station and a two minute walk to the water’s edge.
- Food will be extra and will be charged before the event.
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Thursday to Sunday: 8am – 6pm
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
What To Bring
- Government issued photo ID
- Notebook and MovNat Trainer Manual
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Language: This course will be taught in English.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).