Level 1 Certification: Chon Buri, Thailand
Introduction to the movements, principles, and methods of Natural Movement® Fitness.
November 4 – November 6
If you want to develop your movement skills and regenerate your body in a safe, sustainable, and natural way, please join us at this special certification event where you’ll explore what you’re truly capable of when you start moving naturally (i.e. the way your body is designed).
*Note: Local Thai and southeast Asia students: Please email [email protected] for special regional pricing and payment.
The MovNat Level 1 Certification program introduces the fundamental principles, movements and methodology of Natural Movement Fitness. Students learn how to train themselves and others using the MovNat method through home study materials, class lectures, beginner-level practice sessions and competency tests. Whether you’re an enthusiast or an experienced professional, Level 1 is the ideal starting point on your journey to becoming Strong By Nature. All abilities are welcome.
Note: Completion of the Level 1 Certification requires successfully passing 3 evaluations – the written exam, physical competence test, and coaching assessment.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend.
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Level 1 Certification
Level 2 Certification (optional)
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare for each day’s activity.
*These times are subject to change. You will receive confirmation from your instructor prior to the event.
What To Bring
- Government issued photo ID
- Notebook and MovNat Trainer Manual
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
Language: The default language for our courses is English. However, some of our Team Instructors are multi-lingual. Also, depending on the local logistics, some courses might have a local MovNat Trainer who could translate some lectures. The written exam is always in English, though.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).
Accommodations – Hotel Special rate
- Room type: Deluxe Room
- Room rate: THB 2,400 per room per night (Single & Double Occupancy)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Access to the hotel swimming pool
- Room rates remarks:
- All the above rates are NET in Thai Baht (inclusive of government tax and service charge)
- Check-in time is after 14.00 hrs and check-out time is before 12.00 hrs.
- Late check-out before 18.00 hrs. will be charged half day and after 18.00 hrs. full rate will be charged.
- Accommodation Inquiries: please send your request to [email protected]