2 Day ADVANCED Workshop: Ramsele, Sweden
Push the boundaries of your physical conditioning & refine your techniques at this 12-hour (2 day) ADVANCED workshop.
September 2 – September 3
Note: Registration closes 2 days prior to event.
The ADVANCED Workshop is designed to push the boundaries of your existing knowledge and skills of MovNat in terms of physical conditioning, refining techniques and expanding your mindset. This workshop is focused on diving deeper into the practice of Natural Movement, with an emphasis on facing greater challenges and experiencing a strong sense of community. It offers an opportunity to expand your horizons and take your MovNat practice to the next level.
This ADVANCED workshop is designed for:
- Individuals with a medium to high level of fitness and movement training.
- Anyone seeking a physically and mentally challenging experience with advanced MovNat skills and techniques.
- Those wanting to learn to adapt high-level, dynamic natural movement skills and become proficient at moving through varying terrains.
What to expect at a MovNat ADVANCED Workshop:
- 2 days of dynamic movement, challenges, exploration, and games
- Guidance, teaching and coaching from a Level 3 MovNat Certified Trainer
- Applying MovNat in various environments: urban, indoors or in nature
- Expansion of your current competency
- Get to know others in the local MovNat community
- Help prepare for the Level 2 and Level 3 MovNat Certifications
- Advanced techniques, skills, and movements to build into your Natural Movement practice
Coupon Code: Attendance at any MovNat ADVANCED workshop entitles you to $500 OFF of any MovNat Certification event! (Coupon code provided after workshop attendance).
**Please see below for full list of important details for this event! More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
*Friday: 6:00pm – 8:00pm (optional & included in price)
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
What To Bring
- Training gear for indoors and outdoors (e.g. shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes, etc.)
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch
- Full board is included.
- Dinner Friday. Breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday (packed dinner Sunday if the participant has to catch a bus). The food is as local (hunted and gathered) as possibe and paleo.
- One bed in a folkloristic theme-based double room is included from Friday to Sunday (two nights).
- Transport from and to the village Näsåker is included Friday and Sunday.
- Sightseeing trips to a nearby waterfall and Europe’s biggest rock carving area, and sauna is included.
- This is in the middle of nowhere in the forest alongside the influent to the long mighty river Ångermanälven.
- All fitness and skill levels welcome. If needed the group will be divided into level-adapted groups.
Language: This course will be taught in Swedish, English and optional Spanish.
Refund & Transfer Policy: MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds or transfers for any ADVANCED workshop. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.