- This event has passed.
1 Day Elements Workshop: Toronto, ON
Learn the building blocks of natural movement in our immersive one day workshop.
October 16, 2021 All day
Our one day workshops are designed to introduce you to Natural Movement, and give you the most important basics that you can practice in your daily life. We will focus on areas that need the most improvement and we will teach you routines that you can use and practice at home in twenty or thirty minutes a day.
- Teaching language: Dutch
- 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
- Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
- MovNat’s principles, and how they will change how you think about the way you move
- Understanding MovNat’s approach to developing movement skill and improving fitness
- Special emphasis on ground movement for restoring stability and mobility
- Introduction to each of MovNat’s movement domains, from crawling to climbing
- How to incorporate MovNat into your existing fitness routine
- How to incorporate MovNat into an at-home practice or busy lifestyle
- Supplementary materials to help you implement your Natural Movement practice
Registration closes 2 days prior to event start date!
More details will be emailed to participants in advance of the event’s start date.
Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
What To Bring
- Training gear (shorts, T-shirt, minimal shoes) for indoors and outdoors.
- Snacks, fluids, and lunch.
Refund & Transfer Policy: Due to the large quantity of courses scheduled, MovNat does not accommodate requests for refunds. However, we accommodate transfer requests, subject to limitations (see Terms and Conditions for details).