Our True Nature is to Be Healthy, Happy, and Free
The “human zoo” is a modern, global and growing phenomenon generated by the powerful combination of social conventions, technological environment, and commercial pressures. Increasingly disconnected from the natural world and their universal biological needs, zoo humans are suffering physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Are you experiencing chronic pain? Are you overweight? Do you often feel depressed or suffer from frequent illnesses and general lack of vitality?
These symptoms indicate that you are experiencing zoo human syndrome. Modern society conditions us to think that this is normal and unavoidable.
At MovNat, we strongly disagree with that view. We believe that our true nature is to be strong, healthy, happy, and free. We have designed a complete natural movement physical education and fitness system that empowers zoo humans to become strong and healthy again – to experience their true nature.
Rehabilitating the Zoo Human
So, grab a zoo human, drop him back into nature’s embrace and he will rediscover his evolutionary birthright of health and vitality, right? Unfortunately not!
- All intelligent, social animals that have been born in captivity are unable to get back to natural living without going through a rehabilitation process first. Because the human brain is highly evolved, rehabilitating a zoo human demands a coaching model based on specific expertise and experience.
- Moving naturally has inherent risks. The foundation of the MovNat coaching system is to revolutionize your perception of movement and improve your performance while preventing injury.
What You Will Learn from Us
You will rediscover the movement skills that made our species one of the most adaptable on Earth!
MovNat involves the combined training of walking, running, jumping, balancing, moving on all fours, climbing, lifting, carrying, throwing, catching, swimming and defending oneself (striking and grappling skills). You do not have to be fit to start MovNat. You will learn to move efficiently, with ease, power, and grace, and become fit in the process. You will:
- Develop mental qualities for action and dramatically enhance the perception of your body, the environment, and the situation.
- Learn to better control your breathing, to understand your inner sensations, to relax and stay alert.
- Be introduced to the universal laws of natural health.
- You will explore and experience your true nature while reconnecting to Nature itself.
Through this education process, your body will heal, your mind will become sharper, stronger, and your spirit will be happy and free.